Ricky and Lucy Goose: We’re Ricky and Lucy Goose (as in Ricardo), tufted Romans. Our names aren’t literary, but as we were a gift to Mother’s mother, she got to pick. We like them very much!
- New blog October 25, 2015I have set up a new blog about our life on our new farm. Please feel free to follow it at https://lifeonsagehillfarm.wordpress.com
- New blog October 25, 2015
- The Riders July 28, 2017Every once in a while, I come across a book that I find interesting enough to read, even though it’s not on my general “to read” pile / list. This is true about my recent read, Tim Winton‘s The Riders. I’ve never heard of this book before I started it – it’s not even mine.…
- The Riders July 28, 2017
- The End. August 17, 2016The scene: A short, somewhat unkempt woman in a dirty shirt and a bad ponytail walked out onto a stage. A single spotlight illuminated her in the darkness. She was holding in her arms a small gray and white cat with wide green eyes and little, white Mickey Mouse paws. She stopped center stage and the cat jumped down, sat himself down at her feet, and wrapped […]
- The End. August 17, 2016
- Radish First July 7, 2013Radish First
- Radish First July 7, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31